- Your use of the Website and the contract between you and GODMAN shall be governed by the law of India, without regard to the conflict of law rules and any dispute between you and GODMAN will be only resolved exclusively in the Courts.
- We have selected the Products on the basis that they will be used for personal use only. If you are planning to use them for business purposes you are advised to make sure that you are covered by a proper insurance plan. Where you decide to use the Products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the Products shall be limited to the replacement value of the Product in question. In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of Products for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for loss of use of the Product, nor any loss over and above the cost of the Products in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
- GODMAN shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver Products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms if the same is wholly or partly caused by events of Force Majeure and/or caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. For the avoidance of any doubt, Force Majeure events shall, without being limited, mean and include events of war, riots, civil war, rebellion, earthquake, cyclones, flood or any other natural physical disaster and/or acts of God.
- Any links or references to other Internet sites (“hyperlinks”) contained on www.godmanmedical.store are provided by GODMAN merely as a convenience to users of www.godmanmedical.store , and GODMAN is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked Internet sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked Internet sites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation or promotion by GODMAN as to the content, representation, accuracy, products or services found or otherwise described in such linked Internet sites. Use of those linked Internet sites/hyperlinks is done at your own risk and cost.
- You agree that you will not assign, transfer, or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms or any related order for Products to any third party, unless agreed upon in writing by GODMAN.
- GODMAN reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms or any related contract, to any third party.
- If any part of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
- These Terms do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party.
- No delay or failure by GODMAN to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of GODMAN
- These Terms including the documents or other sources referred to in these Terms supersede all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and GODMAN relating to the use of www.godmanmedical.store (including the use of Services and/or order of Products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and GODMAN for your use of www.godmanmedical.store .
- When you visit www.godmanmedical.store or send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on www.godmanmedical.store . You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.