AMBAHALDI-DETOX YOUR BLOOD
Trust of Paryagat
AMBAHALDI is most vital herbs, has been used as a medicine for centuries to treat wounds, infections, colds, and liver disease. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
With our partnered courier services your product will be delivered fast.
With Godman-Medical-Equipment-and-Supplies 6 Quality checks your product quality is 100% trustable.
All your purcahse are secured from our leading payment gateways.
Amba haldi “Curcuma Amada “is most vital herbs known as Mango Ginger. In Ayurveda it’s root is used as a medicine for centuries for the treatment of skin care, Joint pain, Itching, indigestion, cough and wounds healing .It has Anti-inflammatory and Antibiotic quality.
Mainly used for skin smoothening and skin perfection
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Amba haldi is a blood revitalizing agent. It helps in the removal of lipids from the blood and can even regulate the platelets thereby preventing blood clots.
Amba Haldi “Golden Milk” will help relieve conditions of indigestion. It can even cause improvement in appetite and cure the problem of intestinal worms.
Amba Haldi can help in treating unnecessary swelling and localized pain.
- Anti –Bacterial
- Take 03-05 gm with 200 ml hot Milk, half an hours after dinner or as advised by the physician
CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects.
- This information may not fit your specific health circumstances.
- Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on paryagat (a division of Trapia India pvt ltd) digital, social, print or electronic media or any other source of information.
- You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
Tags: Extract Ayurvedic products Ayurveda Alternative Medicine