Pulse Shortwave Diathermy
1 Year of Guarantee
Trust of Physiomodalities
- Operating voltage : input voltage 220 volt : 50 Hz.,
- On/ Off switch : Supply on
- Volt meter : Show for 10 volt maximum
- Treatment timer : 0 / 30 min. maximum.
- Intensity rotary : Output power maximum.
- Pulse :- 20Hz , 40Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz ,
- mA Meter : Show maximum for deflection through patient
- Tuning : Tune for maximum deflection. ,
- Frequency : 27.12 MHz
- Wave length : 11 Meters
- Cooling fan : Cooling fan to cool the chassis and the valve, ensuring prolonged life.
With our partnered courier services your product will be delivered fast.
With Godman-Medical-Equipment-and-Supplies 6 Quality checks your product quality is 100% trustable.
All your purcahse are secured from our leading payment gateways.
Shortwave. Shortwave diathermy uses high-frequency electromagnetic energy to generate heat. It may be applied in pulsed or continuous energy waves. It has been used to treat pain from kidney stones, and pelvic inflammatory disease
Tags: Physiotherapy Electronic Equipment Medical Devices