With our partnered courier services your product will be delivered fast.
With Godman-Medical-Equipment-and-Supplies 6 Quality checks your product quality is 100% trustable.
All your purcahse are secured from our leading payment gateways.
100% Pure Ashwagandha Root Powder
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a powerful ADAPTOGENIC herb which means it is used to help the body resist physiological and psychological stress by adapting as per needs of the body.
It’s used for centuries as a natural source of ENERGY & VITALITY. It’s a Sanskrit word which means "SMELL OF HORSE" which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength. The herb is considered one of the most important herbs in the Ayurvedic medicine system as a healthcare practice that started in India over 3,000 years ago.
Ashwagandha is said to possess anti-inflammatory, antitumor, antioxidant properties.It is also said to have memory enhancement properties and hence the cognitive balance is also taken care of. The roots part of Ashwagandha is used in patients who suffer from memory loss and judgement. It delays the brain cell damage and cures it in a subtle way. Patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease have also been reported to get some relief in their seizures. Researchers have also found great results in patients who are under stress and depression. It has a very relaxing and a calming effect on the mind and body.
Since Ashwagandha is used as an antioxidant, it can alter the abrupt changes in ageing. It makes skin healthier and wrinkle-free. It is also recommended in children as it enhances energy and strength. If a child suffers from malnutrition, ashwagandha is highly recommended.
- Generally, this herb is recommended to be taken 1-2 tsp. twice daily. But a proper guidance and a prescription is required by the doctor to get the maximum benefits.
CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects.
- This information may not fit your specific health circumstances.
- Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on paryagat (a division of Trapia India pvt ltd) digital, social, print or electronic media or any other source of information.
- You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
- Talking about the side effects of this herb, not much literature shows any side effects. However, excess use of Ashwagandha in the long term may cause ulcers, acidity and anxiety. It is also not advisable for the pregnant women to take excess amounts of Ashwagandha as it may lead to miscarriages.
Tags: Extract Ayurvedic products Ayurveda Alternative Medicine